"If I didn’t think, I’d be much happier."
I will temporarily be using my tumblr in posting stuff as I still do not have a decent blog via wordpress or blogspot. (Yes, I know, this is my nth attempt in maintaining a blog. hah, beat that!)
Since it’s the second half of 2013, here are my “goals” for the remaining 6 months of the year. (I will be transferring this post to my real blog.. soon, don’t you worry hihi)
- No rice every dinner. As much as possible, refrain from eating carbs. T.T (hard I know)
- Go boxing at least thrice a week.
- Post in my blog (soon to be launched LOL) at least twice a week
- Watch at least one Korean Drama per month (I miss watching Kdramas, just so you know)
- Finish at least 2 books within a month (I am SOOOO behind my 2013 Reading Challenge)
- Keep track of my expenses
- Be more self-conscious (HAHA!) - hair rebond soon, maybe?
- Strive NEVER to be late EVER!
- Try to learn Hangul again!
- Save. Save. Save. for future concerts MEHEHE (you never know!)
- Keep a food diary.
Remember that “Goals that are not written down are just wishes.” Here’s to a fruitful second semester of 2013. Wish me luck, yes? :D
Whatever happened to the friendship we once shared? Gone? Forever? Sucks.